Check out the latest Membership Flash to see how you can win a FREE 2013 Conference
We want you to be a member!
For more information on how to become a member, and for member registration, please go to the Association for Play Therapy webiste
Association for Play Therapy
Since ArAPT is a branch of the larger Association for Play Therapy, membership in ArAPT requires membership in our parent organization as well. The costs of ArAPT branch members are as follows:
Professional: An individual mental health professional with at least a Master’s mental health degree who resides within the United States and is a member of both APT and ArAPT.
Professional Dues: $95 ($80 to APT + $15 to ArAPT)
Affiliate: A full-time student, parent, or other individual non-mental health professional who is a member of both APT and ArAPT. A retired and inactive mental health professional residing may choose to either remain a Professional member or become an Affiliate member.
Affiliate Dues: $50 ($45 to APT + $5 to ArAPT)
Benefits of a membership:
Member benefits might be summarized as follows:
- International Journal of Play Therapy™ - complimentary subscription
- Play Therapy™ magazine - complimentary subscription
- APT Flash - complimentary e-news bulletins
- Program fee discounts - reduced conference registration, credentialing, and other fees
- Participation in Governance and Programs